COVID-19 News and Resources
Loveland Law Firm continues to adapt to the new normal and is closely monitoring the current situation regarding COVID-19. We want to keep all of our employees and clients as safe and comfortable as possible. Currently, clients can choose in-person meetings, phone conferences or video conferences to meet with Attorney Loveland. At this time, our office at Frisco Station is open and is continuing to accept essential in-person appointments with all necessary safety precautions in place.
Loveland Law Firm has always utilized technology to make working together easier and offers a variety of online services. We can communicate and share documents securely, plus all of the information the office needs for designing your estate plan or administering an estate can be gathered through our online forms and client portal. You can also schedule your own meetings, finding a day and time that work for you according to available appointments. Most meetings can be held through remote video or telephone conferences.
In regard to the signing of documents, it is always in a client’s best interest to sign a new plan with guidance at an attorney’s office. However, Loveland Law Firm understands that in some unique situations, planning needs to take place when a client might not be able to come to the office to sign. We have a history of creative solutions for unique situations and will work with clients in these situations to secure signing of a new plan. Loveland Law Firm also offers virtual and remote document execution and notary services for certain documents. We accept payment of all major credit cards online as well.
We anticipate the high volume of phone and video conferences to continue through the remainder of the year. In an effort to keep our clients informed during the COVID-19 crisis, below are instructions for clients participating in remote video hearings or video meetings with our attorneys.
Zoom Instructions for Online Meeting/Video Hearing
- If you have a remote video hearing with a court or have scheduled a video meeting/consultation with Loveland Law Firm, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to the Zoom meeting and a password. You will also receive an email with detailed Zoom instructions.
- Before the meeting, please download the Zoom application to your computer, phone, or tablet. (You do not have to create an account with Zoom.)
- To download to your computer: Visit the Zoom website Download Center and click on [Download] under Zoom Client for Meetings.
- To download to a tablet or phone:
Visit the Zoom website Download Center and scroll down to the section for Zoom Mobile Apps.
Find the app for Zoom Cloud Meetings in your phone or tablet’s app store. It’s a free app.
- You will receive a reminder email with the link to your meeting. If you have a court hearing scheduled, you will speak to your attorney prior to the video hearing date and time in order to prepare.
- When it is time for the meeting, click on the link in the email to join the meeting.
- That’s it. When you click on the link, it will open the meeting. Kimberly will be there, ready to speak with you.
Need more info? Zoom FAQs on joining a meeting.
Additional COVID-19 Resources and Information:
General National and Local Information
Resources for Businesses:
Texas Gov. Abbott Executive Orders:
COVID-19 Information from Texas Law Help:
Information on COVID-19 and Texas Courts:
Sign Up to Receive News from Loveland Law Firm PLUS Get the Top Ten Reasons You Need an Estate Plan